if something is
crossed out, then it is no longer a feature included by default,
but can still easily be enabled by following instructions in the docs.
- new: semi-mac support? installs, but can't confirm changes have taken effect.
cleaner.pypatched for linux.
- bugfix: odd mix of
/being used for windows filepaths.
- bugfix: app no longer crashes when sidebar is toggled.
- style: custom fonts.
- style: font resizing.
- style: hide discussions (thanks to u/Roosmaryn).
- new: custom colour theming, demonstrated via the dark+ theme.
- new: linux support (thanks to @Blacksuan19).
- improved: if hotkey is pressed while notion is unfocused, it will bring it to the front rather than hiding it.
- improved: stop window buttons breaking at smaller widths.
- improved: more obviously visible drag area.
- bugfix: specify UTF-8 encoding to prevent multibyte/gbk codec errors (thanks to @etnperlong).
- new: running from the wsl.
- new: reload window with f5.
- improved: code has been refactored and cleaned up,
inc. file renaming and a
customiser.pythat doesn't require a run of
cleaner.pyto build modifications. improved: scrollbar colours that fit better with notion's theming.
- bugfix: un-break having multiple notion windows open.
(forked by @dragonwocky.)
- bugfix: wider table & the "+" button not working in database pages.
- new: tray icon.
- new: app startup options (+ saving).
- improved: better output from
- bugfix: wider tables in "short page" mode.
- bugfix: unclickable buttons/draggable area (of titlebar).
- new: show/hide window hotkey.
- new: app startup options.
style: smaller table icons.
- new: light/dark theme support for window control buttons + scrollbars.
- new: custom styles directly linked to the enhancer resources + compatible with web version.
improved: making table column width go below 100px.
- new: custom window control buttons.
- removed: default titlebar/menubar.
removed: huge padding of board view. removed: huge padding of table view. optional: making table column width go below 100px. style: thinner cover image + higher content block.
- style: scrollbars.